This blog is a canvas with all of my art pieces posted on it, along with the meaning of each individual piece and what it symbolizes to me. Every picture can have a different meaning, it just depends on the person themselves & how you interpret it.

Halloween theme collage


In this collage, i choose to make the theme a halloween theme by choosing a scary setting, and then finding pictures that well suit this scary setting. It's not a realistic collage since there are cartoons included, but i feel that it gives more of a variety rather than just having a vampire or something of that nature. The characters from the shows/ movies I used in my collage are characters from The Simpsons, South Park and Charlie Brown. As for movies, the movies I used were The Grudge and Halloween. All of the familiar characters are what makes the picture complete and fun to look at.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the cartoon characters in your collage, they seem to add a certain innocence to it. Also, I enjoyed the way you explained your thought process as you made this collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you collage, its very interesting! I like how you included pictures, characters from both movies, and cartoons! Maybe you could do a Hawaiian theme soon?

    ReplyDelete