This blog is a canvas with all of my art pieces posted on it, along with the meaning of each individual piece and what it symbolizes to me. Every picture can have a different meaning, it just depends on the person themselves & how you interpret it.

Collage - About Me


This is a collage I made using iPhoto to edit the photo and Fireworks application to make the collage itself. Using fireworks, I cut and rotated the images to make them look good. There are pictures of things that represent myself, first is my picture with my name. There are my favorite music artists like Wiz Khalifa and Eminem, and there are things to represent the different genres I enjoy to listen to. There are also pictures of my interests and what television program I like to watch. This is basically a "About Me" collage.

1 comment:

  1. I want that cat. I've seen it before from Craig Ferguson.

    ReplyDelete